This post is the opportunity to programme manage and ensure delivery of all our programmes of work funded via the London Violence Reduction Unit (VRU). This includes delivery of our flagship intervention, the IRIS programme, in four existing sites plus up to seven new IRIS sites in London, and the ADViSE programme for sexual health services in two areas of London.
- Salary: £37,261 – £40,478 p.a. according to skills and experience.
- Hours: Full-time (35 per week).
- Location: Home based with occasional travel to meetings in London and IRISi Bristol office.
- Annual Leave: 25 days p.a. plus 8 bank holidays plus closure over Christmas and New Year.
- Pension: 3% pension contribution (after successful completion of four-month probationary period).
- Probationary period: Four months.
- Tenure: Fixed term to 31-3-2025.
- Employer: IRISi.
- Reporting to: CEO, IRISi
IRISi is a not-for-profit organisation established in 2017 as the social enterprise responsible for sustaining and expanding the rollout of IRIS, a successful programme which had already been running across the UK for almost a decade. We work to promote and improve the healthcare response to Gender-Based Violence (GBV), an issue that disproportionately affects women and girls.
Our Vision is a world in which gender-based violence is consistently recognised and addressed as a health issue.
Our Mission is to promote and improve the healthcare response to gender-based violence by working side by side with health and specialist services.
- We are collaborative and work in partnership.
- We are committed to improving practice and to delivering high-quality services.
- We are committed to promoting equity, diversity and inclusion, and to cultivating a sense of belongingness.
- We are passionate and devoted to our cause.
- ·We believe that hope, strength and resilience are the foundation of our work.
About the role
This post is the opportunity to programme manage and ensure delivery of all our programmes of work funded via the London Violence Reduction Unit (VRU). This includes delivery of our flagship intervention, the IRIS programme, in four existing sites plus up to seven new IRIS sites in London, and the ADViSE programme for sexual health services in two areas of London. The programme of work will build on the successful delivery of the IRIS in seven boroughs programme and integrates programme management at a strategic level as well as responsibility of contract management with various violence against women and girls (VAWG) service providers and partners in London. This is a great opportunity to be part of improving the healthcare response to domestic abuse and to join a small, ambitious and dedicated team at IRISi.
Our work with the VRU is expanding and so we will expect the successful candidate to work with the CEO to determine what, if any, additional programme management resource is needed, support with recruitment and line manage the successful candidate/s.
Description of the role
- Be the strategic lead for contract and programme management offering expertise, advice and guidance ensuring programme delivery is effective, on time and on budget.
- Maintain and implement a contract and programme management strategy which robustly delivers against IRISi priorities and achieves return on investment for the funders.
- Monitor contract compliance and manage risk effectively with a variety of specialist providers and healthcare partners.
- Work to promote and ensure consistency and quality are achieved across the programme of work
- Work across local teams to adhere to the evidenced-based frameworks for IRISi’s programmes which will monitor impact and achieve outcomes.
How to apply