- Salary: £37,261 – £40,478 p.a. according to skills and experience.
- Hours: Full-time (35 per week).
- Location: Home based with occasional travel to meetings in London and IRISi Bristol office.
- Annual Leave: 25 days p.a. plus 8 bank holidays plus closure over Christmas and New Year.
- Pension: 3% pension contribution (after successful completion of a four-month probationary period).
- Probationary period: Four months.
- Tenure: 9 – 10-month contract (maternity leave cover), starting in late October 2023.
- Employer: IRISi.
- Reporting to: CEO, IRISi.
IRISi is a social enterprise established to promote and improve the healthcare response to gender-based violence. Our work includes facilitating the widespread adoption of the IRIS model and other evidence-based health and domestic violence and abuse (DVA) programmes, including ADViSE.
IRIS is an evidence-based, general practice-based DVA training, support and referral programme. Core areas of the programme are training and education, clinical enquiry, care pathways and an enhanced referral pathway to specialist domestic violence services for patients with experience of DVA. IRIS is commissioned in sites across England and Wales. ADViSE is our adapted programme for sexual health settings.
- We are collaborative and work in partnership.
- We are committed to improving practice and to delivering high-quality services.
- We are committed to promoting equity, diversity and inclusion, and to cultivating a sense of belongingness.
- We are passionate and devoted to our cause.
- ·We believe that hope, strength and resilience are the foundation of our work.
About the role
This post is the opportunity to programme manage and ensure delivery of all our programmes of work funded via the London Violence Reduction Unit (VRU). This includes delivery of our flagship intervention, the IRIS programme, in four existing sites plus up to seven new IRIS sites in London, and the ADViSE
programme for sexual health services in two areas of London. The programme of work will build on the successful delivery of the IRIS in seven boroughs programme and integrates programme management at a strategic level as well as the responsibility of contract management with various violence against women and girls (VAWG) service providers and partners in London. This is a great opportunity to be part of improving the healthcare response to domestic abuse and to join a small, ambitious and dedicated team at IRISi.
Our work with the VRU is expanding and so we will expect the successful candidate to work with the CEO to determine what, if any, additional programme management resource is needed, support with recruitment and line manage the successful candidate/s.
Description of the role
- Be the strategic lead for contract and programme management offering expertise, advice and guidance ensuring programme delivery is effective, on time and on budget.
- Maintain and implement a contract and programme management strategy which robustly delivers against IRISi priorities and achieves return on investment for the funders.
- Monitor contract compliance and manage risk effectively with a variety of specialist providers and healthcare partners.
- Work to promote and ensure consistency and quality are achieved across the programme of work.
- Work across local teams to adhere to the evidenced-based frameworks for IRISi’s programmes which will monitor impact and achieve outcomes.
We are an inclusive organisation, committed to ensuring our Board and staff team reflect the diversity of the people we serve. We warmly encourage applications from individuals from a wide range of backgrounds and across all the protected characteristics.
- For more information, please contact Medina Johnson: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application deadline: Thursday 31st August 2023
- Interviews via TEAMS: Wednesday 6th September 2023