Are you passionate about how data can be better collected and used to improve the health care response to gender-based violence? Can you help us increase the impact of the data we and our partners collect so that our message reaches a wider audience and we can change clinical practice to better support patients affected?
We are looking for someone with the relevant skills and experience to manage data systems and support their refinement and development, analyse associated data and write engaging and persuasive reports to present findings, and the skills to train and support non-data specialists to use data systems.
We are an inclusive organisation, committed to ensuring our Board and staff team reflect the diversity of the people we serve. We warmly encourage applications from individuals from a wide range of backgrounds and across all the protected characteristics.
- Hours: 14 to 28 hours per week
- Location: Home-based with some national travel
- Employer: IRISi
- Tenure: Permanent
You should apply if you:
- Experienced in use of data analysis software, such as STATA or R or similar.
- Relevant experience and/or skills to train others to use data systems.
- Have the right to work in the UK.
And if you can see yourself working with:
- Data analysis and evaluation.
- Data system management, support and training.
- Data system development (desirable).
- Data Storage.
How to apply
For more information on how to apply, download the information below. Please return your application form to Lucy Downes, Network Director, email@example.com.
- Closing date for applications: 9am, 28th April 2022
- Interviews: via zoom on 6th May 2022