Could you be the newest member of our expanding team? Take a look at the role below and contact us for more information.
IRISi is a social enterprise established to promote and improve to health care response to gender based violence. Our work includes facilitating the widespread adoption of the IRIS model and other evidence-based health and domestic violence and abuse (DVA) programmes.
IRIS is an evidence-based, general practice based DVA training, support and referral programme. Core areas of the programme are training and education, clinical enquiry, care pathways and an enhanced referral pathway to specialist domestic violence services for patients with experience of DVA. IRIS is commissioned in sites across England and Wales.
This post is the opportunity for an exceptional individual to jointly manage the nationwide IRIS programme to improve primary care responses to domestic violence across the UK. We require an additional team member to support development and expansion of our reach in London.
This is a great opportunity to be part of improving the health care response to domestic abuse and to join a small, ambitious and dedicated team at IRISi.
|Salary||£30,507 to £32,029 depending on experience|
|Hours||35 per week|
|Location||Hot desk and home based in London area and covering sites in London|
|Tenure||Fixed-term to 31-3-21 (3-month probationary period) with the potential for extension|
Description of the role
- Create and develop relationships with new areas who are to implement the IRIS programme including with partner VAWG services and health partners
- Support set up and implementation of IRIS programmes in agreed areas
- Deliver IRIS train-the-trainer courses for local teams to equip them to train healthcare providers and support patients
- Provide ongoing support to local IRIS teams and sites
- Collect, analyse and report on data about the programmes’ effectiveness
- Present data to secure sustainability of the programmes in the area worked
- Be an active part of the national IRIS team and work of IRISi
For more information, please contact Annie Howell, IRIS Programme Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 9am, Monday, 11th November 2019
Interviews in London: Tuesday, 26th November 2019