IRISi, an award-winning social enterprise established in 2017 to promote and improve the health care response to gender based violence, is looking to recruit a new Regional Manager. The post is home-based. Work will involve attendance at both virtual and in-person meetings (dependant on COVID guidelines) so you need to be willing to travel as required.
Our Vision is a world in which gender based violence is consistently recognised and addressed as a health issue.
Our Mission is to improve the healthcare response to gender based violence through health and specialist services working together.
We are a second-tier organisation, usually providing services and support to other organisations, rather than delivering front-line services.
IRISi’s flagship programme is IRIS (Identification and Referral to Improve Safety), a general practice based domestic abuse (DA) training, support, and referral programme. The organisation supports the local commissioning, implementation, maintenance, and growth of the IRIS programme. IRISi’s work also includes bid development, training for trainers, ongoing support, national analysis, and monitoring. IRISi collaborates with partners to develop innovative, evidence-based health interventions for those affected by gender-based violence and offers expert advice and consultancy in the field of domestic abuse and health. We are working towards having a suite of evidence-based health, domestic abuse and sexual violence programmes that can be commissioned locally.
IRISi is a social enterprise established 2017. IRISi’s vision is a world in which gender-based violence is consistently recognised as a health issue. Our mission is to promote and improve the healthcare response to gender-based violence (GBV) through health and specialist services working together. We are working towards having a suite of evidence-based health, domestic abuse and sexual violence programmes that can be commissioned locally.
About the role
This post is for an exceptional individual to promote, support and implement the nationwide IRIS programme and newly launched ADViSE programme in sites across the UK. The Regional Manager will work closely with IRIS and ADViSE teams in various sites to implement, support, guide and oversee the programmes. This is a great opportunity to be part of improving the healthcare response to gender-based violence and to join the ambitious and dedicated team at IRISi.
- Hours: 35 per week.
- Location: Home-based with some national travel
- Employer: IRISi.
- Tenure: Permanent
You should apply if you can see yourself working to:
- Sustain and develop relationships with IRIS and ADViSE sites including with partner VAWG services and health partners.
- Support the implementation and growth of IRIS and ADViSE programmes in agreed areas.
- Provide ongoing training for local teams to equip them to train healthcare providers and support patients.
- Provide ongoing support to local teams and sites.
- Collect, analyse and report on data about the programmes’ effectiveness.
- Present data to secure the sustainability of the programmes in the area worked.
- Promote anti-oppressive practice and a commitment to challenge sexism, racism, and other forms of discrimination.
- Be an active part of the national team and work of IRISi.
How to apply
For more information on how to apply, download the information below. Please return your application form by 9 am, Wednesday 5th January 2022 to Lucy Downes, IRIS Network Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
>>>>Download Application Form
>>>>Download Role Description
Closing date for applications: 9 am, Wednesday, 5th January 2022
Interviews: via zoom on Thursday, 20th January 2022